Three years ago I published my first post on this blog! I can’t believe that three amazing years have past. I started this blog as a resource for families and it has grown steadily since.
I am so thankful to all my readers who read this blog, the connections I have made through this blog, the friends I have made online and in real life, and for the experiences I have had because of my blog.
Ten Facts About Me
- I started off as a food blogger and then I ventured into lifestyle. I own a restaurant review site called Eat Drink OC. Check it out!
- My kids are trained and will not touch their food at a restaurant before I take a picture of it, LOL.
- I am a Licensed Massage Therapist
- I have an unhealthy fear of mushrooms. Seriously, I cannot stand the sight or smell of them!
- I do not like shoes and 99% of the time you will see me in flip flops.
- I am an insomniac and my average bedtime is 1-2 a.m. and up at 6:30am for the kids.
- I love to entertain and I will feed you any chance I get!
- I am obsessed with Marriott beds. They are the most comfortable thing in the world!
- I like to watch the show COPS and would love to go on a ride along someday.
- I am really short and stand at 5’1. I am too lazy to get things hemmed so I wear a lot of skirts.
Thank you for sticking with me these past few years and for coming along on this journey. I love helping you guys learn about new products, restaurants, destinations, and more! Stay tuned for more recipes, more crafts and a lot more fun. Doing these giveaways is my way of thanking you!
Are you signed up for our newsletter? If not you can sign up here.