It’s long and fast and a total blast! Six Flags Magic Mountain, the “Thrill Capital of the World,” in partnership with Warner Bros. Themed Entertainment, made history with the debut of WONDER WOMANTM Flight of Courage, the world’s tallest, longest single-rail coaster, and a never-before-achieved milestone as the park’s record 20th coaster—the most at any theme park on the planet. Unlike any other ride experience at Six Flags Magic Mountain, WONDER WOMAN Flight of Courage propels riders single file on a nearly two-minute journey up a towering 13-story, 87-degree first drop and soaring at speeds up to 58 miles-per-hour over 3,300 feet of track. Inspired by the power of WONDER WOMAN herself, the record-breaking coaster features five intense elements, including three dramatic inversions, through a series of dives, banks, rolls and turns.
WONDER WOMAN Flight of Courage is located in the newly themed DC UNIVERSETM area of the park, an immersive, six-acre DC inspired land featuring an all-new themed portal entrance. The reimagined area is also home to the popular BATMANTM The Ride and the renamed TEEN TITANSTM Turbo Spin. A new retail store, uniquely designed for guests as they exit both WONDER WOMAN Flight of Courage and BATMAN The Ride, features exclusive ride merchandise for both coasters, as well as other DC-branded merchandise.
Key features of WONDER WOMAN Flight of Courage include:
- Four sleek trains of 12 passengers each sitting one rider per row along the monorail track;
- 3,300 feet of single-rail, I-beam track;
- Tension-building ascent up a towering, 131-foot lift hill;
- Reaching speeds up to 58 mph;
- Intense elements including a steep, 87-degree first drop and overbanked cutback;
- Three dramatic inversions including a 180-degree stall, raven dive and zero-gravity roll; and
- A themed entrance portal and queue inspired by the hidden island of Themyscira. Riders must meet the 48-inch height requirement. For more information about WONDERWOMAN Flight of Courage, please visit www.sixflags.com/magicmountain.
Watch my POV Video on Wonder Woman
Different POV on Wonder Woman
Things to Know:
- There is a zippered pouch in front of each seat where you can store keys, phones, etc in.
- Bring a hair band for your hair
- There are also lockers at the ride.