The Gaslamp Popcorn Co based in San Diego CA has introduced their new summer flavors! Popcorn lovers everywhere are rejoicing over the addition of these 2 flavors! Sweet Fiesta Lime and Mango Habanero Salsa.
- Sweet Fiesta Lime starts with non-GMO corn – popped in small batches – add pure cane sugar and a hint of lime zest. Super refreshing!
- Mango Habanero Salsa begins with non-GMO corn – pop it to perfection – then sweeten with a hint of mango and follow-up with light dusting of Habanero peppers
SUMMER FLAVORS ARE ONLY HERE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
With these flavors only available for a limited time only I am sure they will go fast! Head on over to their website at: www.gaslamppopcorn.com to find a store near you that will carry these limited edition flavors along with all their other great tasting popcorn!
- The Gaslamp District of San Diego was named in the 1860’s as a reference to the gas lamps that were common in San Diego in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries.
- Since popcorn was a common snack being sold in small handmade batches throughout the area, they thought it fitting to keep the gourmet popcorn heritage alive.
- In 1998, Gaslamp Popcorn was born.