Aquarium Holidays Festival Weekends
Long Beach is filled with fun family outings all within a short distance of each other! And during the Holidays there is so much to do. This year consider heading over to the Long Beach Aquarium December 2nd-24th for the Holiday Treats Festival weekends where it’s the season to be Jelly!
Santa in a Scuba Suit
Santa will don a special SCUBA suit as he dives in and swim with sharks. Witness snow fall at the Aquarium, and watch as penguins and sea otters savor flavorful surprises
The festival will feature Hanukkah storytelling and dreidel activities. Holiday music, crafts, shopping, gingerbread house displays and more will be included in the festivities. To top it all off, snow will fall in the Aquarium’s Great Hall and guests can enjoy a snow play area on the front lawn (weather dependent). The Aquarium Holidays celebration will continue through December 24 with snow falls in the Great Hall, Santa Diver, and character appearances daily and music, penguin walks, visits from Santa, and the snow play area on weekends.
Daily Aquarium Holiday Schedule (Click here for schedule)
- Aquarium will be decked with festive décor.
- Santa Diver 1:30pm
- Aquarium costumed characters will appear in their holiday outfits
- “Snow” falls and festive music in the Great Hall
- Gingerbread House Display
- Photo opportunities with Santa in his traditional attire
- Real snow play area on the lawn in front of the Aquarium (weather dependent)
- Holiday music
- Penguin Walks at 10 a.m.
- Santas Diver 12:45 p.m. and 3:45 p.m.
Enter To win a Family-FourPack
1 thought on “Aquarium Holidays at Aquarium of The Pacific”
my favorite animal to see at the aquariam is the jelly fishes