Halloween is in full force at The Queen Mary with the addition of another successful year at Dark Harbor. This is such a fun event to go to with a big group of friends, PLUS if you carpool you can split the parking cost ($30). From the moment you enter the gates until the time you leave, you will be screaming and laughing and your voice will be sore when you leave.
There are some great photo ops included hand-made caskets and you can ask the monsters/zombies/actors to post for a photo if you wish. They are all really good sports.
The make-up job on the crew is absolutely fantastic. Scary Mary had to be my favorite and they are all so interactive and never break from character. We even had the ringmaster join us and walk through one of the Mazes with us. That was a fun treat!
Mazes and Experiences
If there is one piece if advice I can give to you for Dark Harbor, it would be: Don’t miss “FEAST”. Seriously, this is the best maze they have. I don’t want to give away any surprises but just be ready to crawl on your hands and knees!
- Exclusive VIP experience: Dark Hour – Behind the Screams! On select nights, brave fans are invited to mingle with the signature monsters and producers of Dark Harbor while indulging in devilishly delicious hors d’oeuvres and spellbinding specialty cocktails. Following the VIP cocktail hour, a private escort will lead guests to private early access to the park before the gates are opened to the public. This haunting new experience is only offered on select nights, October 18 and 25, from 5:30 – 6:30 pm. Tickets start at $179 and include event parking and hors d’oeuvres.
- Venture into the frozen depths of The Ice Cave for a unique 9-degree ice bar experience
- Stumble upon the many secret hidden sidebars inside one of Dark Harbor’s mazes for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Enahanced Returning Mazes:
- INTREPID: Meet the mastermind, the creator and now the protector of the Queen Mary, Iron Master.
- CIRCUS: Step right up as the Ringmaster startles with disorienting illusions, maniacal magic acts, and a cadre of sideshow freaks.
- DEADRISE: Captain and the dark vessel’s crew have risen from the deep for a battle against the living.
- FEAST: Chop-chop! It’s time to report for duty as the new line cook on board the world famous Queen Mary.
- B340: Descend into the insidious mind of Samuel the Savage to face his worst nightmares.
- LULLABY: Hush Hush don’t cry; Scary Mary is just looking for her next playmate
- SIDESHOW: Step ‘backstage”, rub elbows with resident freaks, take in a show or a drink at the secret bar
- CREEPY CABANAS: Host a private soiree, order a freak show, enjoy instant access to Sideshow & Swings
- R.I.P. LOUNGE: Hover above Dark Harbor at the exclusive ghost-eye-view VIP bar with all-you-can-eat tacos
- SINISTER SWINGS: Take a spin on the infamous Neverland Ranch Ride
- MAINSTAGE: DJ spins between a variety of nightly entertainment shows, plus special guest performances.
Videos of Dark Harbor Mazes
Video of Sliders Show
There is a huge variety of food options inside Dark Harbor. The most popular package is the VIP package (21 and older) that includes: VIP entrance, (1) Ticket, (1) Fast Fright Pass (priority entry into event and mazes) & (1) admission to the RIP Lounge and (2) drink tickets located above Dark Harbor, where you can rest in peace with a ghost-eye-view of entire event and only the occasional monster encounter. Discount tickets and promotions are based on availability and subject to change. A processing fee applies to all orders.
VIP Pricing: Starting at $99 for select dates. Limited supply! The VIP admission package includes: VIP entrance, (1) Ticket, (1) Fast Fright Pass (priority entry into event and mazes) & (1) admission to the RIP Lounge and (2) drink tickets located above Dark Harbor, where you can rest in peace with a ghost-eye-view of entire event and only the occasional monster encounter. Discount tickets and promotions are based on availability and subject to change. A processing fee applies to all orders. Ages 21+.
You can also rent a creepy cabana where you and your friends can sit and relax while enjoying some decadent dessert. Rentals are $79 per night ($60 food and beverage minimum required).
The Ice Cave
The Ice Cave is where Chef keeps his latest victims on ice. This one-of-a-kind ice bar experience will take you into a 9-degree environment for up to 20-minutes if you can stand the frigid cold! Truth be told it actually feels really good inside. They give you these giant parkas to wear but honestly we didn’t need them because it was so hot outside that when we went in the meat locker it was super refreshing!
You can choose from a curated selection of flavored vodkas to create your custom tasting flight. There is a vodka luge and lots of body parts making it the perfect place for photo ops.
Dark Harbor Entertainment
There are several stages throughout Dark Harbor where you can catch cool performances. We saw a tap dancer, a silk aerialist, and some awesome musicians.
How Much Are general Admission Tickets: