credit: Family Fun Magazine
This is the cutest recipe for all of those curious little weather reporters out there! It simple and the kids can make it themselves if you pre-cut everything. Plus, Challah tastes amazing if you have never had it before.
Weather Report Sandwich
- Cut a slice of braided challah bread from the middle of the loaf.
- Using a cookie cutter, shape a slice of orange cheddar cheese into a circle. Place it partly under the bread. Cut the remaining cheese into small triangles, and place them around the circle as the sun’s rays.
- Add blueberries as eyes and as rain falling from the cloud.
- Slice off the side of a red apple, then use a straw to punch out two circles of its skin for the cheeks.
- Add a small piece of fruit leather for the smile.
For more information visit Family Fun Magazine online.
2 thoughts on “Weather Report Sandwich”
I made this last night for dinner and it was simple and very delicious!