Do you love the snow but aren’t a skier or snowboarder? Then perhaps tubing is the thing for you! The North Pole Tubing Park at Mountain High Resort is the closest facility for snow tubing in Southern California with up to ten lanes when fully open, two moving carpets and custom tubes.
Just beware that Children under 36 inches tall are not permitted for safety reasons. So if you are a family with little ones just be aware of that little golden rule and also heed the other rule that children 36 to 42 inches must accompany a parent in a separate tube.
What are the hours?
Traditional Operating Hours
8:30am – 5:00pm weekends and holidays through mid-March.
How much does Tubing Cost?
8:30AM – 10:00AM $20
10:15AM – 12:15PM $25
12:30PM – 2:30PM $25
2:45PM – 4:45PM $25
- 36-42 Inches w/ paying adult: $15
- Tubes are included in the ticket price.
- Children 36 to 42 inches must accompany a parent in a separate tube.
- Children under 36 inches tall are not permitted for safety reasons.
Tips For Tubing
- Wear water-resistant, layered clothing that can be added or removed as the weather changes. That includes warm gloves and a hat or beanie.
- Wear protective sunscreen and UV-certified sunglasses even on overcast days since ultraviolet rays can penetrate the cloud cover.
- Bring a change of clothes in the car in case you want to change.
- Tickets can not be purchased in advanced so arrive early to prevent the off chance that they are sold out.
Should you forget any of these important items, the Mountain High Sport Shops, located at both resorts and in the town of Wrightwood, carry the latest in clothing and equipment for winter enthusiasts.
Do I need to fill out a waiver?
You sure do. Click here to download a copy in advance.
To learn More About Mountain High Skiing and Snowboarding click on the photo below.