The Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor Unleashes The Iron Master
The Evil Eight spirits of Dark Harbor: Captain, Graceful Gale, Half Hatch Henry, Ringmaster, Scary Mary, Samuel the Savage, Voodoo Priestess and…The Iron Master, will descend upon The Queen Mary for 22 blood-curdling nights of terror to resurrect one of the most authentically frightening haunted attractions. Dare to live your worst nightmares and face the phantoms, spirits, and undead aboard the haunted Queen Mary – one of the top 10 most haunted places on earth according to TIME magazine.
Public Opening: Thursday, Sept. 29, 8 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Dates: Select nights, Sept. 29 through Oct. 31
The Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802
– All aboard INTREPID Maze for a disturbing journey into the legend of The Iron Master
– Hold on to your seat in PANIC, a one-of- a-kind 4-D Virtual Maze Experience
– Battle against evil in HEX Paintball Shooting Gallery
– Voodoo House features Happy Hour from 6 – 7 p.m. with potions and Tequila vs. Mezcal tasting flights
Enahanced Returning Mazes:
– Circus: Become a reluctant puppet under the Big Top as the Ringmaster pulls your strings.
– Deadrise: Half Hatch Henry, Captain and the dark vessel’s crew have risen from the deep to terrorize.
– Soulmate: Escape the gloves of Graceful Gale as she feverishly searches for her eternal mate.
– B340: Descend into the insidious mind of Samuel the Savage to face his worst nightmares.
– Lullaby: Scary Mary’s watery grave will leave you gasping for your last breath.
– Sideshow: Step ‘backstage”, rub elbows with resident freaks, take in a show or a drink at the secret bar
– Creepy Cabanas: Host a private soiree, order a freak show, enjoy instant access to Sideshow & Swings
– R.I.P. Lounge: Hover above Dark Harbor at the exclusive ghost-eye- view VIP bar with all-you- can-eat tacos
– Sinister Swings: Take a spin on the infamous Neverland Ranch Ride
– Mainstage: DJ spins between a variety of nightly shows plus special guest: Jewels Oct. 2 & 31 at 9 p.m.
General admission tickets start at just $20 online. Fast Fright, VIP and lodging packages are available.
Purchase tickets: http://queenmary.com