Last week I showed you all how to make a Pinecone Parrot on the blog. This week I am showing you how to make Pine Cone Spiders! They are super easy and the kids will have a blast playing with them. I first saw them on Firefliesandmudpies.
Having arachnaphobia myself, I prefer to make these craft spiders for my kids to play with instead of having them play with the real ones =)
Pine Cone Spider Craft Supplies
- Pinecones (you can gather ones from the ground or buy some from Michaels craft store)
- Pipe Cleaner. (brown is preferred but any color will do)
- Googly Eyes (different sizes work best)
- Glue Gun
- First glue your googly eyes onto the Pine Cone with a glue gun. I used different sizes.
- The take some pipe cleaner and Wrap 4 full-length pieces around the pine cone to make a total of 8 legs. Trim with scissors for desired leg length.
- Enjoy! Add in some spider webs or some twine if your kids want to play with them.