Are you a Star Wars Fan?
Well we are, and this year’s LEGO Star Wars Days at Legloland in Carlsbad, California was EPIC! My family enjoyed a fun filled day that included tons of Star War’s inspired events and games. The interactive experience was extraordinary and full of surprises!
Visitors came from afar from distant planets dressed as their favorite Star Wars characters. We saw young Jedis, Droids, and Clone Troopers.
The enthusiasm was far out!
Thank you Legoland for inviting my family to LEGO Star Wars Days. All opinions are my own.
- Meet and Greet- We met with our favorite characters from a galaxy far, far away!
- Family Build Challenge- In this fast paced challenge, teams had to create a themed LEGO model.
- Jedi Trivia- Fans were tested on their Jedi knowledge.
- Miniland Scavenger Hunt- Visitors searched for eight trivia questions at LEGO Star Wars Miniland.
- Lego Star Wars Video Games- Visitors played Star Wars games that defended the universe.
- Lego Stars Costume Contest- 3 Best dresse Star Wars Characters were chosen daily.
- Droid Hunt with Costumed Fan Groups- Visitors picked up and wore Droid Hunt Badge. Imperial personnel checked badges and asked, “How long have you had these Droids?” Tickets were given to win a prize.
If you missed LEGO Star Wars Days, you can still visit the LEGO Star Wars Miniland!
The Force is strong in LEGOLAND® California Resort’s LEGO® STAR WARS™ Miniland and for the ultimate STAR WARS™ fan, this is a must-see! Embark on a journey through the seven different LEGO STAR WARS™ scenes, made of more than 1.5 million LEGO bricks, featuring one scene from each of the six movies.
Angela Camacho is a Latina lifestyle blogger at http://www.queenbeelatina.com with a passion for adventure, travel, culture, food, and entertainment.