There is so much to be Thankful for this holiday season. With all of the tragedies going on around us we need to take a moment and remember what we are truly thankful for. What we have right in front of us. The people we love and cherish and hold close to our hearts. Take this year to enjoy your family and friends spend time sitting and talking with them instead of spending your time in the kitchen.
Thanksgiving Take Home Dinners
Leave the cooking to Knott’s this holiday season. Enjoy your choice of a delicious turkey or ham complete dinner that will serve 6–8 people.
Dinner Menu Includes:
- 12-14 lb. Roasted Turkey OR 8-10 lb. Glazed Ham
- 2 Quarts of Country Apple Stuffing
- 4 Quarts of Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Quarts of Candied Yams
- 8 oz. of Cranberry Sauce
- 8 oz. of Bread and Butter Pickles
- 1 Quart of Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Quart of Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 Dozen Farm Baked Rolls
- 2 Quarts of Knott’s Country Gravy
- Butter and 4 oz. Jarred Boysenberry Preserves
- Choice of Boysenberry Pie or Pumpkin Pie
Complete dinner package for $139.99 plus tax.
Pick Up Nov. 21, 2018 from 10AM-6PM or Nov. 22, 2018 from 8AM-5PM
Thanksgiving Champagne Brunch
Enjoy a Thanksgiving feast that includes all of the classics like turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes plus the home-style goodness of Mrs. Knott’s fried chicken and countless other offerings.
- Adults – $49.99
- Seniors – $30.99
- Kids (3-11) – $18.99
All prices plus tax.
Knott’s Season Passholders receive a discount!
Make your reservation by calling 714-220-5006 or online below.