What is The Knott’s Coaster Campout?
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to sleep out under the stars with Snoopy? Snoopy dresses up in his favorite pajamas to greet you while you enjoy campout entertainment at California Park Pavilion. It’s definitely something to add to your kids list of amazing things they did as a child! You can even go with other families for an extra fun time.
Coaster Campout is your opportunity to support the Boys & Girls Club of America and camp out for one night at Knott’s Berry Farm in the California Park Pavilion Event Center! 100% of the proceeds will go to the Boys & Girls Club of America. Your donation includes admission to Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City waterpark for August 24 and 25, early ride time in select areas in Camp Snoopy, Fiesta Village and Boardwalk on August 25, continental breakfast on the morning of August 25, and one complimentary parking for August 24 and 25. Campers must check-in on August 24.
What is The Itinerary?
You will definitely be staying busy at the coaster campout! Knott’s knows just how to entertain their gusts so get those sleeping back ready and check out this awesome itinerary! Snoopy will visit each tent to wake up campers and join them for breakfast.
Saturday, August 24
- 10:00AM – 6:00PM – Registration at Knott’s Berry Farm
- 10:00AM – 10:00PM – Knott’s Berry Farm Hours
- 10:00AM – 6:00PM – Soak City Waterpark Hours
- 7:00PM – 8:30PM – Campsite Setup at California Park Pavilion Event Center
- 10:15PM – Campout Entertainment at California Park Pavilion
- 11:00PM – Quiet Hours Start
Sunday, August 25
- 7:30AM – Wake-up Call from Snoopy
- 7:30AM – 9:00AM – Continental Breakfast and Load Out
- 9:30AM – 10:00AM – Early Ride Time in select areas in Camp Snoopy, Fiesta Village and Boardwalk
- 10:00AM – Soak City Waterpark Opens
How much Does It Cost?
If you break it down the price for this campout is a steal! You get admission and breakfast for around $60 dollars per person!
Coaster Campout Admission is $250/campsite (up to 4 people)
How Big Can Tents Be?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 10′ x 10′ tent with up to 4 people. It’s comfortable and not too crowded!
So what do you think? Are you ready to book. You can purchase your tickets right here–>https://www.knotts.com/play/events/coaster-campout
Enter My Knott’s Family Fun Pack Giveaway
One lucky reader will get the opportunity to check out Ghost Town Alive and Knott’s Summer Nights. Winner will receive the following:
- 4 pack of general admission tickets (value: $84 each)
- 4 pack of single day Fast Lane wristbands (value: $85 each)
- 4 pack ofSummer Nights Tasting Cards(value $35 each)
- 1 Parking Pass (value: $20)
Total KBF prize value: $836. Follow the link to enter—>https://familyreviewguide.com/knotts-summer-nights/