The best part of Knott’s Boysenberry festival is obviously the food, but there is so much more to the festival! Speaking of food we have an entire foodie guide to the festival. The entertainment is really interactive and you will love the shopping! The have tons of handmade items like knit Boysenberry hats, soaps, candles and so much more!
Entertainment At Boysenberry Festival
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival offers endless entertainment options for the festival goers who have a hankerin’ for some good ol’ country fun:
- Tied up in Knott’s! – “Tied Up in Knott’s!” is a tribute art show to the rich history of Knott’s Berry Farm, its beginnings as a farm and its standing as a Southern California institution for millions of visitors during its (almost) 100-year history. More than a dozen artists will be contributing pieces to the show, which pays homage to Knott’s Berry Farm’s past, present and future in various mediums including: oil paintings, illustrations and digital mixed media. These original pieces will be hung on display at the Wilderness Dance Hall during the duration of the Boysenberry Festival and Guests will have the opportunity to purchase many of the pieces, as well as prints of some of the art.
- Snoopy’s Boysenberry Jamboree!-Guests are invited to join Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the entire Peanuts Gang in a show that will have families dancing and playing along at the Calico Mine Stage.
- Old Time Melodrama-Knott’s pays tribute to its pastat the Legendary Bird Cage Theatre with a special presentation of the musical comedy melodrama with a surprising boysenberry twist!
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies-A group of krazy talented performers will have guests toe tappin’, vine dancin’ and knee-slappin’ to a comedic country music show at the Wagon Camp stage.
- Ghost Town Miners–Thejoyof scrumptious food and country music encompass guests as the Ghost Town Miners take the stage in a fun musical performance.
- Easter Beagle-Spring has sprung all around the park including in Camp Snoopy where guests can meet everyone’s favorite beagle as he celebrates the season.
- Ghost Town’s Town Hall-In honor of the famous berry that started it all, guests are invited to learn the history of the boysenberry and how Walter and Cordelia Knott started the Farm.
- The Old MacDonald Petting Zoo-Young ones and young at heart are invited to cozy up to the cutest critters on the farm including horses,sheep, goats and other furry friends.
Boysenberry Must Have Food
The Boysenberry Ice Cream cookie is a must have while at the festival. It is so big it fed our family of 5!
We really enjoyed the Boysenberry sausage, The Elote, The Short ribs and the Pierogies which were my #1 favorite. They also have some delicious sweets from last year that are back again such as the fun bun, the alligator bites and the Boysenberry and Apricot Pulled Pork Sandwich with chips.
Boysenberry Festival is included with admission to Knott’s Berry Farm. Additional costs apply for food tasting experiences within the event. Knott’s will have extended hours on select days March 16 –April 8, allowing guests extra time to take advantage of all of the limited-time offerings. The best way to savor every day of the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival and all of the other Seasons of Fun is with a 2018 Season Pass.
Season Pass Info
A Regular Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2018 to Knott’s Berry Farm with no blackout dates, and a Gold Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2018 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and the recently expanded Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates. Regular passes are just $94or six easy payments of $15.66 and Gold Passes are $113 or six payments of just $18.83. These offers end April 8, 2018. Applicable taxes and fees apply. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com. For more information about Knott’s Berry Farm please visit knotts.com or download the Knott’s Berry Farm app for your smart phone. For all current Knott’s Boysenberry assets please visit the event’s electronic press kit. Join the conversation using the hashtag #Boysenberry Festival