We just completed our first full week back to school and I can honestly say it was a huge success! My daughter is 5 years old but is the size of a 3 or 4 year old so I wanted to find her a backpack that wasn’t so big that it would be top-heavy on her. Fortunately, I came across some Sydney Paige back packs that are made for kids 3′-4′ tall (K-2nd/3rd Grade).
The best part of Sydney Paige back packs is that when you buy one, a matching backpack will be filled with school supplies and donated to a child in need upon purchase!! This is a no brainer for me!
We chose the Valencia back pack in Pink Camo and it was even cuter in person when in arrived. On the first day of school my daughter eagerly put it on and was so excited to walk onto campus with it. It is bright and roomy and fits her large bento lunch box perfectly.
Here are the dimensions of the back pack:
- 600D Polyester exterior / 210D Poly interior for quality construction
- Padded, reinforced bottom
- Large compartment with easy access double zipper
- Front accessory pockets with ID holder, key fob and pockets for supplies
- Expandable side pockets
- Padded back and ergonomic shoulder straps
- Accessory hooks on front zippers
- Reflective piping on front of bag for safety
- 11″ x 16″ x 6″
Sydney Paige also carries accessories like lunch boxes , nap blankets, pencil cases and tablet sleeves. For more information visit Sydney Paige on Facebook.