photo credit: Rustic Crust
Chicken Parmesan Pizza Recipe
If you love the taste of chicken parmesan you’ll love the unique twist of a chicken parmesan Pizza. It’s made with fresh mozzarella and basil!
- 1 Italian herb pizza crust
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs, beaten in bowl
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 1/8 cup parsley chopped
- 1/8 cup basil chopped
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- To start set up your breading station, with one bowl of flour, one bowl of eggs, one bowl of panko bread crumbs
- Season with salt and pepper, then dredge the chicken in flour, beaten eggs, then panko. Fry the chicken in vegetable oil until golden brown and cooked through, remove from oil and blot fried chicken on paper towels
- To build the pizza, spread the tomato sauce evenly around pizza crust, sprinkle the Parmesan and mozzarella over the pizza, slice the chicken in ½ slices and place on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
- Finish with fresh parsley and basil