BIG News About Kaleidoscope Center
Have you noticed some the the new changes that have been made the the Kaleidoscope Center in Mission Viejo? The center has has some major refreshing and is getting a ready to open Union Market, a dining and retail space on the upper level of Kaleidoscope.
One of the biggest additions to the center is the arrival of Anchor Hitch, a contemporary seafood restaurant, will be the first restaurant to debut on Saturday, June 4. The restaurant will serve lunch and dinner daily.
About Anchor Hitch
Using only the finest ingredients in its handcrafted Seafood and Raw Bar creations, Anchor Hitch serves most dishes family style, to encourage table interaction. Signature dishes include:
- House Miso Clams (fresh Manila clams, mirepoix, red potatoes and Nueske bacon)
- Green Curried Scallop Risotto (citrus honey-glazed Hokkaido scallops, creamy green curried risotto and chopped bell peppers)
- Seared Halibut (white Pacific Halibut, parsnip puree, wild foraged mushrooms, ginger, scallions, roasted corn and charred cucumber).
The restaurant also has a carefully curated bar menu of handcrafted cocktails, with unique offerings such as the Yuzu Margarita with Finger Lime Caviar (Blanco tequila, yuzu and agave) and Parsnip Pearade (pear brandy, fresh parsnip juice, lime juice and pear bitters), along with wine, Champagne and an array of local craft beers.
What are Anchor Hitches Hours?
Anchor Hitch will be open Sunday through Wednesday from 11 am to 10 pm, and Thursday through Saturday from 11 am until midnight. The restaurant is also completing a private dining room with seating for 20, which will be available this summer. For more information, please visit www.eatanchorhitch.com.
What other sit down restaurants are coming to the center?
Tacos Cancun -healthy authentic Mexican food
Panini Café – a delicious Mediterranean-inspired Café serveing breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have eaten here numerous times and I have never ever had a bad meal. Everything is always delicious and top notch!
Additional casual restaurants set to open this summer at Union Market Mission Viejo include:
- Portola Coffee Roasters, a specialty coffee bar that was recently honored as Roaster of the Year 2015
- Milk Box, a healthy, playful and premium brand bringing organic ingredients to milk teas, along with boba and desserts
- Hummus bowl, a fresh, organic hummus bar
- Oyu Shabu, a Japanese Shabu-Shabu that offers a fun hot pot (cook-it-yourself) dining experience
- Diced, offering a unique and interactive experience where guests will build their own meal with an array of fresh ingredients to suit their preference. Diners will watch the process as their bowl of rice, choice of protein, sauce, vegetable and condiment is prepared to order
- Dry Society, serving specialty craft cocktails and libations, using only fresh and local ingredients, and a wine bar featuring eclectic and small boutique wines. Dry Society will offer an educational and fun experience with monthly wine and spirit tastings
- Market 2 Plate, offering pasta and freshly made salads
- Mole, specializing in tacos and beer
How many times have you been at a restaurant and wanted free wi-fi? Well you are in luck because In addition to the new restaurants, Kaleidoscope has completed a renovation on the center, including adding free wi-fi in the center.