Valentine’s Day eCards from Hallmark
Call me old-fashioned but I just love sending cards in the mail. I know how excited I get when I see an envelope in the mail box addressed to me, so I like to send “just because” cards to brighten other people’s day. For those of you who are short on time though, Hallmark has some really fun and playful eCards you can send this Valentine’s Day. Click on these links and have a little laugh as all of them can be personalized.
- Welcome to the Love Party – Sometimes you just need to ignore your brain and follow your heart.
- Cuddling Kitties – A kitty cuddle is the best way to keep cozy with someone special.
- “The Fault in Our Stars” Little Infinity – “I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. You gave me forever within the numbered days, and for that I am forever grateful. I love you.”
- I Dig You! – This stop-motion pup digs someone… I think it’s you!
- Sending You My Love – Though it’s pretty far from my door to yours, here’s me sending you my love today.
- Heart Diagram – You have my heart, or most of it anyways.
- Love is… Surfing Together – When you’ve found that special person, love is wherever you are…
- Love is… Movie Night – When you’ve found that special person, love is when you’re next to them…
For more information visit www.hallmarkecards.com