Recipe/Photography/Videography By Sheena Chang. Follow Sheena on Instagram at foodiewithflair
This Brussels sprouts dish that just screams Thanksgiving to me! Featuring Trader Joe’s new “Everything But the Leftovers” seasoning, this was super tasty. I roasted the Brussels sprouts in the air fryer with that seasoning, and then topped it off with some goat cheese, pomegranate seeds, walnuts, and a drizzle of hot honey. So yum, and so pretty.
All ingredients from Trader Joes
• 1 package of Brussels sprouts
• Olive oil
• Everything But the Leftovers Seasoning
• Goat cheese
• Pomegranate seeds
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts and trim off the stems.
- Halve or quarter to desired size.
- Place in air fryer basket and drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, and the Leftovers seasoning.
- Give your basket a good shake to make sure the seasonings are evenly distributed.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts for about 12 minutes at 350, until desired color is reached.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts to a serving dish and finish with crumbled goat cheese, pomegranate seeds, walnuts, and a drizzle of honey.