Sprouts Farmer’s Market is coming to Wes Hollywood on Wednesday, February 10 at 7 a.m. The new highly anticipated store will be the first Sprouts store in the West Hollywood area and will meet the local demand for natural and organic foods at great prices. Don’t miss the early ribbon cutting ceremony!
What’s The Address?
915 N. La Brea Ave.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the approximately 33,000-square-foot store. The public is invited to join the festivities, tour the store and shop for their favorite healthy grocery items. Special events and giveaways include:
- Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- One dollar deals throughout the store in addition to Sprouts’ everyday great values.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Throughout the week, Sprouts will donate all unsold and edible but not marketable groceries to the Los Angeles Regional Foodbank as part of Sprouts’ local Food Rescue Program. Relief agencies pick up excess or damaged fresh produce that would otherwise go to waste and distribute it to those in need. In 2015, Sprouts stores and distribution centers donated approximately 12 million pounds of product to those in need, reducing the impact of hunger and our environmental footprint. WHO: Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. is a healthy grocery store offering fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices.
Sprouts offers a complete shopping experience that includes fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, deli, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items catering to consumers’ growing interest in health and wellness.
Visit www.sprouts.com or @sproutsfm on Twitter.
Enter to win a $25 Sprouts Gift Card