As you know I am a die hard Knott’s Berry Farm fan. I have been so impressed with their foodie events I wanted to make something fun in anticipation of the Taste of Fall-O-Ween. One of my kids favorite things to eat is “meat and cheese” — a.k.a. a simple charcuterie consisting of various deli meats, cheeses, and fruits. Recently I bought a snoopy cookie cutter and made a sandwich board that my kids could graze from. It only requires a few easy ingredients that I have listed below:
- Use the cookie cutter to cut snoopy shapes out of the bread
- Repeat with Cheese
- Repeat with Deli Meat
- Add in some crackers
- Add your favorite fruits, veggies and nuts.
Other Ideas To Make With The Snoopy Cookie Cutter
- Shaped fruit
- Toast with Jam – cut out a shape in the bread then top with butter and jam or honey or whatever spread your kids find yummy.
- Snoopy shaped pepperoni for a pizza
- Snoopy Shaped Marshmallows