Sunshine and water go together like peaches and cream and SeaWorld San Diego is where the fun is at! There are Roller Coasters, Rides, Shows, Tours, Attractions & Family-Friendly Activities! You Can Feed sting rays, walk through an Underwater shark tunnel, Dine w/ whales, laugh on Water rides and see the Dolphin Encounter.
So while the the temperatures are sizzling so are the savings at SeaWorld and Aquatica! Fun seekers can take advantage of some of the best deals ever with Summer Fun Flash Sale pricing through Aug. 12: single-day tickets for SeaWorld starting as low as $39.99; and single-day tickets for Aquatica for as low as $25.
Can’t decide which park? A 2-Park Annual Pass includes admission for one year at SeaWorld and Aquatica, all for only $9.99 per month; that’s a savings of $48! Here’s a look at just some of the benefits to Annual Passes:
- Unlimited admission for one year with no blockout dates
- Free general parking ($20 savings each visit)
- Discounts on food, merchandise and upgrades on select tours and interactions
- Free guest ticket for select 2019 special event
- Unlimited admission for one year with no blockout dates (*Aquatica is seasonal; 2018 season ends Oct. 28; 2019 season dates TBA).
- Discounts on food, merchandise and select upgrades
- Free general parking ($17 savings each visit)
For guests who don’t want a serious case of FOMO, here is a list of just some of the fun they’ll be missing:
- Electric Ocean’s eight electrifying experiences this summer
- Sesame Street Party Parade this summer
- San Diego’s tallest and fastest roller coaster, Electric Eel all year long
- SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular this fall, including all-new Sesame Street Parade
- SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration this winter
- Upcoming seasonal events in 2019
- Dozens of thrilling water slides and attractions
- Relaxing, resort-style atmosphere
- Up-close animal encounters, including Aquatica’s flock of flamingos
- Fiesta Aquatica daily starting at 3 p.m., with Top 40 music, games and prizes