Summer is just around the corner and it’s the perfect time to unwind and spend quality time with your family. This summer, The Anaheim Hilton, the largest hotel in The Anaheim Resort District is kicking off the Center of SoCal #Randomactsofsummer, beginning in early June, 2015. #Randomactsofsummer passes along an exclusive savings of more than $300 per person to a variety of Southern California activities for travelers of all ages, all summer long.
Hilton Anaheim’s Center of SoCal package features savings of more than $140 per night, with breakfast for four, complimentary high-speed WiFi, and unlimited access to the hotel’s Health Club + Spa, plus an endless summer of savings. Room rates start at $154 per night, tax not included.
Throughout summer, Hilton Anaheim will celebrate the season with complimentary #Randomactsofsummer, including classic season activities like:
- hula hoop contests
- s’mores stations
- ice cream carts
- lemonade stands and daily giveaways and contests inside the Hotel and online via the Hilton Anaheim Facebook page.
Located in the center of Southern California, Hilton Anaheim is just a short distance away from world-class beaches, sports stadiums and concert venues, ultra-trendy boutiques, action sports lifestyle and tony shopping centers. Hilton Anaheim is approximately 1 hour drive to downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Santa Monica and South Orange County (1.5 hours to San Diego).
With its close proximity in mind, Hilton Anaheim’s Center of SoCal package will highlight the destination experience by partnering with a wide variety of entertainment and cultural venues to offer endless savings throughout summer: Legoland®, LuxBus America, Universal Studios®, The Grammy Museum®, Knott’s Berry Farm®, Medieval Times, Titanic…The Artifact Exhibition, Bodies: The Exhibit, Discovery Cube, Anaheim Resort Transportation, Outlets at Orange, Van’s Skate Park, Anaheim Angels, Aquarium of the Pacific, Davey’s Locker Whale Watching and Deep Sea Fishing, Gondola Adventures® Newport Beach, M+M Surf School, Pageants of the Masters/Festival of Arts, Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum, Mission San Juan Capistrano and Santa Anita Racetrack, just to name a few.
This summer, Hilton Anaheim guests will have the opportunity to explore Southern California lifestyle with cost-saving activities such as:
- Santa Anita Racetrack’s Belmont Stakes (buy one, get one free admission to clubhouse seating)
- feel the chill of the Titanic’s maiden voyage the night it struck an iceberg and plunged to the ocean floor or discover how the numerous layers of the human body through an exhibition that uses real subjects at Titanic: The Artifact Exhibit and Bodies: The Exhibit in Buena Park (purchase two tickets, get one free)
- check out three extraordinary musical exhibits: The Taylor Swift Experience, All Eyz on Me: Writings of Tupac Shakur and Ravi Shankar: A Life in Music at The Grammy Museum® ($8 per person)
- take a surf lesson in Seal Beach (buy two surf lessons, get one free –limit one per family)
- experience a world-class baseball game and fireworks show at Angels Stadium (up to 50 percent off tickets)
- skateboard at Van’s Skate Park (free admission, excluding equipment rental)
- revisit or discover the life and times of one of our most prolific US Presidents at the Richard Nixon Library and Museum and (purchase one admission and receive the 2nd admission free)
- take a tour of Hollywood and iconic California beaches (buy one ticket, get the second free)
- visit SoCal amusement parks and museums (savings of up to 50 percent off), such as Legoland® ($15 off adult admission) and Knott’s Berry Farm® ($27 savings on each adult admission)—with more than $300 in savings.
Anaheim Hilton Facts
- The Anaheim Hilton has 1,572 guestrooms
- There is 100,000 square feet of meeting space
For more information about Hilton Anaheim’s Center of SoCal. —Random Acts of Summer please visit randomactsofsummer.com.