It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you are looking for a family friendly holiday night out, you should go discover new traditions mingled with good old-fashioned Christmas cheer by strolling the beautiful decks of the legendary Queen Mary, experiencing thousands of twinkling lights, carolers and musical performances. There is an outdoor skating rink atop the Sports Deck, a meet and greet with Santa, story time with Mrs. Clause and more! A Queen Mary Christmas takes place from Friday, November 23rd, 2018 through Sunday, January 6th, 2019. Partake in the fun nightly tree lighting ceremonies on the ship’s bow, the Gingerbread Village, Stocking Shop, strolling vintage carolers, live entertainment, holiday dining, and much more.
Walk Through Light Canopy
Kids will be mesmerized by the walk through Light Canopy. It’s like a giant rainbow! Truth be told, adults enjoy it just as much and it’s great for photo ops! They play really fun holiday music too so be prepared to sing along!
ENTERTAINMENT & ATTRACTIONS:
- MAIN HALL: Begin your journey in an art-deco inspired Main Hall with a Christmas tree centerpiece fit for a Queen. Check in at Passenger Information to discover all of our holiday offerings on board the ship.
- SANTA’S CAPTAIN’S QUARTERS: St. Nick charts the course to the North Pole in his Captain’s Quarters. Grab a photo with Santa at the ship’s wheel and decorate stockings to take home.
- STARBOARD LOUNGE: Gather around to hear Mrs. Claus spin a holiday yarn, sip on hot cocoa in a special souvenir mug, or enjoy an adult beverage while overlooking the city.
- SPORTS DECK – TRUE NORTH ICE RINK: Slip on a pair of skates and glide along the ice rink, located on the uppermost deck of the Queen Mary – 180 feet above sea level – with a panoramic view of the Long Beach skyline. The glittering stars and historic smoke stacks will light your way.
- GINGERBREAD VILLAGE & 4-D THEATER: Kids can participate in their own gingerbread house decorating activity alongside a giant gingerbread replica of the Queen Mary and the Village’s resident Singing Baker. From the village, enter the 4-D Theater for a very special screening of Polar Express, a festive delight for all of the senses.
- SHIP’S BOW & TREE LIGHTING: Marvel at the 80-foot animated lighted tree and watch the nightly countdown at dusk in a synchronized display of over 45,000 LED lights.
- BREAKFAST WITH SANTA: Join Santa Saturday mornings in December (Dec. 1, 8, 15, 22) in a holiday salon for Breakfast with Santa. Just $19 for children ages 4-11 and $39 for adults, enjoy a pajama party breakfast, story time, and photos with Jolly Old Saint Nick.
- HOLIDAY DINNER SHOW: A three-course dinner and show featuring the Holiday Follies or American Bombshells on select nights.
WATCH A TREE LIGHTING
The tree lighting is quick so it’s very easy for kids to sit through, Right after they have the swing time carolers come out to sing along with some other fun entertainment. It’s really a high energy fun time and kids will love dancing along. Plus Santa and Mrs. Claus are also out there to greet guests.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
- General Holiday Admission tickets start online at $22 for adults and $16 for children.
- Each General Holiday Admission ticket includes general admission entry, Ship Model Gallery & Engine Room, and various holiday activations including access to Santa’s Captain’s Quarters for a Meet & Greet with Santa, Storytime with Mrs. C, Screening of Polar Express in the 4D Theater, Christmas Tree-Lined Decks, Canopy of Lights, Strolling Entertainment, and Evening Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- First Class Passport tickets start online at $40 for adults and $20 for children.
- Each First Class Passport includes general admission entry, access to the Queen Mary Historic Exhibits, Queen Mary tours, Ship Model Gallery & Engine Room, as well as various holiday activations including: access to Santa’s Captain’s Quarters for a Meet & Greet with Santa, Storytime with Mrs. C, Screening of Polar Express in the 4D Theater, Christmas Tree-Lined Decks, Canopy of Lights, Strolling Entertainment, and Evening Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- VIP Grand Passport tickets start online at $70 for adults and $55 for children.
- Each VIP Grand Passport includes general admission entry, access to the Queen Mary Historic Exhibits, Queen Mary tours, Ship Model Gallery & Engine Room, ice skating, and all other holiday activations including gingerbread house decorating and stocking trimming.
PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES GALORE
SEE SANTA IN SANT’AS QUARTERS
Don’t forget to visit Santa’s Captain’s Quarters, where St. Nick charts the course to the North Pole. Grab a photo with Santa at the ship’s wheel, and decorate your own stocking to take home.
Photo with Santa: $20.00 per photo
Stocking Decorating: $10.00 per stocking
Slip on a pair of skates and glide around the True North Ice Rink located on the uppermost deck of the Queen Mary – 181 feet above sea level – with a panoramic view of the Long Beach harbor and skyline. The glittering stars and historic smoke stacks will light your way!
*Price: Ice Skating (Includes Ice Skates) $15.00 per person.
*Ice Skating is offered in 45-minute scheduled sessions.
Ice skates and sizes are subject to availability on a first come, first-serve basis
Skate assists available at additional cost.
HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
- Self-parking: $8 with validation (up to 3 hours)
- Valet parking: $15 with validation (up to 3 hours)
BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
Join Santa every Saturday morning in December leading up to Christmas (Dec. 1, 8, 15, 22) in one of their beautifully decorated salons for Breakfast with Santa. For just $19 for children age 4-11 and $39 for adults, enjoy a pajama party breakfast, holiday stories, and the chance to take pictures with Jolly Old Saint Nick.