There are only 9 more days left until St. Patricks Day and to gear up for this fun day, Southern California McDonald’s is offering a family-friendly way to celebrate by going minty green and giving back:
- On Friday, March 17, lucky McDonald’s customers at participating locations across Southern California will be chosen at random to receive their meal for FREE, along with a complimentary Chocolate Shamrock Shake.
- Southern California McDonald’s customers will have a chance to spread the goodwill as well. As part of Shamrock season, local McDonald’s owners will donate $.25 from each McCafé Shamrock Chocolate drink purchased to Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) March 11-17.
Four New McCafe’ Shamrock Flavors
With four new McCafé Shamrock Chocolate flavors on the menu for a limited time, it’s the perfect opportunity for a little indulgence that benefits a big cause:
- Chocolate Shamrock Shake: Vanilla soft serve and chocolate flavored syrup under the original mint flavored Shamrock Shake. Top it off with green sprinkles, whipped topping, and a cherry and it’s a match made in Shamrock heaven.
- Shamrock Chocolate Chip Frappé: Made with an indulgent blend of chocolate chips and a hint of coffee, topped with green sprinkles, whipped topping, and tantalizing chocolaty drizzle.
- Shamrock Mocha: Our classic Hot Mocha just got minty. Made with sustainably sourced espresso beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, steamed whole or nonfat milk, mint and mocha flavored syrup, and topped with whipped topping and delicious chocolaty drizzle.
- Shamrock Hot Chocolate: Our delicious Hot Chocolate now with cool mint flavor. Made with steamed whole or nonfat milk, mint and mocha flavored syrup, and topped with whipped topping and chocolaty drizzle.
For more information, visit McDonalds on Facebook.