Get your Boysenberry on at Knott’s Berry Farm
It’s Baaaaaack! The 2018 Boysenberry festival is coming to Knott’s March, 16 – April, 8. The 24-day festival returns with over 70, one-of-a-kind boysenberry inspired fare, drinks and more, the Wine and Craft Brew Tasting Garden, plus live entertainment and fun the whole family will love!
Eat Your Way Through The Boysenberry With:
- Fun Bun – the widely acclaimed culinary creation is a deep fried cinnamon roll with boysenberry cheese topping that will not disappoint
- Deep fried alligator bites& fries with boysenberry aioli
- Fried cheese curds paired with a spicy boysenberry dipping sauce
- Craft beer and wine vendors – boysenberry wine, boysenberry cider and Belgium boysenberry beer
- Boysenberry trifle (vanilla cake piece, frozen boysenberry, soft serve ice cream, and whipped cream)
- Berry Market™ Boysenberry BBQ Sauce smothered on an assortment of other delectable treats (an original Knott’s Berry Farm creation)
- Boysenberry meatballs
- Boysenberry BBQ short ribs
- Boysenberry panna cotta
- And more
Some of the tastiest and most unique food items are rolled out exclusively during the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival. This year Knott’s is introducing new and exciting additions to the Boysenberry Festival Menu. Appetizing lineup includes:
- Boysenberry quesadilla made with a boysenberry – infused flour tortilla, prepared with boysenberry salsa, boysenberry sour cream, sprinkled with cotija and mozzarella cheese.
- Boysenberry pierogies with onions, bacon and boysenberry sour cream will be bursting with a combination of sweet and savory flavors.
- Slow cooked boysenberry short ribs – the juicy meat is smothered in boysenberry hoisin sauce served over butter basmati rice and complete with chopped green onions will leave guests asking for more.
- Boysenberry chicken wings- Chicken wings are smothered in the delicious and popular boysenberry BBQ sauce which is made exclusively at the Farm.
- Boysenberry grilled sausage on a bun prepared with a freshly farm – baked roll and topped with boysenberry ketchup, relish and mustard.
- All – new boysenberry boba tea which consists of boysenberry milk tea and chewy berry – soaked tapioca balls served over ice.
- The boysenberry elote is one of the satisfying treats guests will be able to find in the streets of Ghost Town. The lightly grilled corn is smothered in fresh boysenberry butter, mayo and perfectly topped off with cotija cheese.
- New vegetarian/vegan option like the highly enjoyable boysenberry hummus served with pita bread and prepared with garden – fresh boysenberries.
- Bite – sized boysenberry coconut macaroons, dipped in a decadent chocolate ganache, which are great to enjoy while strolling through the park.
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies
- Daily pie eating contests
- Dueling Fiddlers
- Dueling Banjos
- Peanuts Party in the Park
- Jammin’ in the Dark (nighttime dance party)
- Salsa dancing
Watch a Clip of the Boysenberry Festival
Join the conversation and share your day of boysenberry fun by using #BoysenberryFestival on Twitter and Instagram. For information about the day you plan to visit.