Knott’s Berry Farm is†gearing up for some summer fun with the addition of a brand new thrilling roller coaster and the return of Ghost Town Alive! Hang Time, which is only the†second roller coaster in the Western Hemisphere to feature a Negative-G stall loop is taking Southern California by storm. To get you excited for all of the fun activities to come I have partnered with Knott’s to give away a Mega family 4-pack of tickets PLUS parking and other incentives. Enter at the bottom of this post.
Hang Time At Knott’s Berry Farm
If you have been to the park over the last year you may have seen this ride come together. Did you know that it took 38 different companies to construct HangTime? Amazing! It is seriously the best roller coaster I have been on to date. Imagine laying on your back as you climb 15 stories looking at nothing but blue skies and listening to the ominous clicks of a chain. Then picture yourself looking straight down before barreling into a bunch of inversions and loops. There is over 2,000 feet of track and the ride is as smooth as silk. Here are some facts about the ride:
- It has a 150 foot Vertical Lift
- The first drop is 96 degrees
- There are 5 Inversions
- Has a Holding Break at 60 degrees that will hang you looking down over the first drop before starting
- Has a The Negative -G Stall Loop (only the 2nd roller coaster in the Western Hemisphere to have this feature offering unprecedented hang time
- Colorful nighttime track chase lighting that will accompany the coaster train as it travels across the track
Watch Hang Time in Motion
Beach Blanket Beagle
There will be a new summer show featuring “Surfing Snoopy” who is all dressed up in his beach attire! The show is called “Beach Blanket Beagle” and it takes place in the Charles M Schulz Theatre starting June 9th. It’s high energy with lots of great dancing and singing.
Ghost Town Alive!
Ghost Town Alive! returns on May 26,†2018 to Knottís Berry Farm complete with bandits, cowboys, robberies, judges, a good olí western hoedown, and much more! Guests can visit the beloved town of Calico and experience an authentic western adventure by becoming a star in this summerís story of the Wild West, where the power to unlock adventures is in the hands of every guest. Ghost Town Alive! runs on†select days from May 26 through September 3.
Last year these were some of the activities available during Ghost Town Alive
- Get sworn in as a deputy and stop the Mayfield bank robbery
- Participate in a good olí fashioned hoedown
- Visit the town barber and get your very own mustache of choice
- Get your own copy of the Ghost Town Newspaper
- Meet the Mayor here and become a citizen of Calico
- Visit Horses and a mule
- Wash Clothes and hang dry them
- Learn how to sew a dress
Vide of Ghost Town Alive
Do you have a season pass?†A Knott’s Berry Farm Season Pass pays for itself in less than 2 visits, making it the best value in Southern California.†At Knott’s Berry Farm, they make fun easy! 2018 Knott’s Berry Farm Season Passes include unlimited visits during the 2018 season with no blackout days and special discounts on food &†merchandise, hotel stays, and Knott’s Scary Farm. Get one here
One lucky Family review guide reader will win the following:
Knottís Berry Farm Family 4 Pack of general admission tickets (value: $79 each) Tickets only valid until September 3rd.
4 pack of single day Fast Lane wristbands (value: $75 each)
4 pack of All Day Dining wristbands (value $31.99 each)
1 Parking Pass (value: $18)
Total KBF prize value: $762