The time has come that you have all been waiting for – Tickets to Hamilton in Orange County! This musical has been praised as a groundbreaking work of art. It portrays hip-hop as the language of a new country, a new way of thinking, like the future.
What Dates Will Hamilton Be Performing?
Producer Jeffrey Seller and Segerstrom Center for the Arts are pleased to bring HAMILTON to Orange County audiences again September 28 – October 16, 2022 in Segerstrom Hall.
When Do Tickets Go On Sale?
Single tickets for HAMILTON will go on sale to the public on Monday, February 26 at 9:00 AM at SCFTA.org and at the Box Office.
- There is a maximum purchase limit of four (9) tickets per account for the engagement.
- Tickets range from $49 to $149 with a select number of premium seats available from $199 for all performances.
- There will be a lottery for 40 $10 seats for all performances. Details will be announced closer to the engagement.
- Tickets may be purchased online at SCFTA.org and at the Box Office at 600 Town Center Drive in Costa Mesa.
- Special Thursday Matinee September 29 at 1:30 p.m.
**Sellers notes, “It’s tempting to get tickets any way you can. There are many sites and people who are selling overpriced, and in some cases, fraudulent tickets. For the best seats, the best prices and to eliminate the risk of counterfeit tickets, online purchases for the Costa Mesa engagement should be made through SCFTA.org.”
HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s biography of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. HAMILTON is the story of America’s Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. An immigrant from the West Indies, Hamilton became George Washington’s right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, as told by America now.
For more information visit Hamilton on Facebook.
3 thoughts on “Hamilton is Coming Back To The Segerstrom Center”
Going to try and get some tickets, I have a friend dying to go!
what is the attire for hamilton show
I would say semi-casual. I wore a dress and my husband wore slacks and a dress shirt, however, We also saw people in jeans. I like dressing up to go to the theater.