October is just around the corner and that means it’s Halloween time at Seaworld San Diego’s premier family-fun, not-too-spooky, ocean-inspired Halloween festival is around the corner. SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular kicks off at the marine park Saturday, Sept. 23 and surfaces every Saturday and Sunday through Oct. 29. The fun-fishy Halloween activities include free candy at 12 ocean-themed trick-or-treat stations, along with an undersea pumpkin patch with wacky, roaming costume characters that pose for photos with guests. New this year is the bubble gum-themed walk-around personality, Bubble Popazrazzi, who will help guests “pop” with his superb selfie skills. The popular Halloween-themed silly spooky shows Clyde & Seamore’s Big Halloween Bash and Sesame Street’s Who Said Boo?! return to enchant guests. SeaWorld’s Halloween
What to Know Before You Go
- SeaWorld strives to keep the environment safe so please bring a reusable bag or Halloween bucket from home for treats. You can also pick up a resuable bag at the park as little as 99¢ at any park gift shop. When you do, 5% of each bag purchase will go directly to the SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund. Please do not bring plastic bags for trick-or-treating and team with us to protect animals and the environment.
- Kids are allowed to dress up in costume
- Kids can see Elmo and friends dress up in their Halloween best to sing and dance their way through the Count’s Castle for a Costume Party.
- There are fun decorations throughout the park.
- Manta has been transformed in to Manta Madness.
- Clyde and Seamore have a cute Halloween Show.