Do you know someone that has a guitar but doesn’t know how to play? Maybe you have a kid that really wants to learn how to play. Finding good music lessons can be hard! Making time to actually practice can be even harder. I have the perfect solution that will make an excellent holiday gift.
The Music Vault Academy, the leading family-owned and operated music school in Laguna Hills CA, is pleased to to celebrate another year of music. Whether you’re shopping for a colleague, a friend, Secret Santa, your boss, or a family member, there’s no doubt that they’ll love to receive music lessons from The Music Vault.
Here are 12 reasons to give the gift of Music!
- You’ll save on wrapping paper and shipping costs.
- Music Lessons help develop coordination and motor skills.
- Early childhood music classes enhance a child’s development in every area.
- Music makes kids smarter – the research proves it!
- Music classes, especially inspire lots of together time and bonding.
- Music improves academics. Studies show that math and music are related. To understand beat, rhythm, and scales, children are learning to divide and recognize patterns. Teaching kids a musical instrument is also the beginnings of basic physics.
- The Music Vault Academy is a place where children of all ages, all temperaments, and all learning styles can flourish.
- You’ll give that special person in your life something to look forward to each week in class/lessons
- Music teaches discipline and patience. Practice makes perfect.
- No re-gifting. Seriously, no one is going to turn down music lessons! They’ll LOVE it!
- Lessons at The Music Vault Academy will build confidence in children and adults by performing in student showcases.
- It’s a lasting, memorable gift that will put a song in their hearts and a smile on their faces.