St. Patrick’s Day Printable
Hey there! I’m back this week with a freebie and downloadable printable! As much as I love photography, I also love designing beautiful things on my computer. Plus, I can make things look however I want! I wanted to add a little fun color for March in my house and this was the perfect little print. St. Patrick’s Day Printable sized at 5×7, print your jpg at home or your local lab and done!
Plus, I was thinking… what other fun St. Patrick’s Day things could I do this month?
1. Make a list of things I’m lucky to have. It’s such a wonderful feeling when we take the time to be grateful.
2. With kids old enough to know their shapes, go on a scavenger hunt for a four-leaf clover!
3. Wear green of course…it’s not my color so I don’t really own green shirts but I do have a killer green nail polish :)
4. Fun excuse to decorate with chocolate….place gold coins in a little candy jar!
5. My favorite tradition since I was in college….on St. Patrick’s Day…make everything green! Green milk, eggs & pancakes for breakfast!!! Enjoy!!!