Are you a lover of the Ocean? Do you like to spend most of your time out on the sea or on the lake? Or do you just like big shiny boats and killer technology? If you have said yes to any of these things then the 2016 Progressive Insurance® Los Angeles Boat Show is for you!!!
Taking place February 25-28, The West Coast’s premier boating event cruises into the LA Convention Center and Burton Chace Park in Marina del Rey.
How many days is it?
The four-day event showcases hundreds of vessels from entry-level family cruisers to million dollar yachts, plus the latest in boating, outdoors, and marine accessories. Features also include a high-energy kids’ zone, educational seminars from industry experts, on-the-water boating lessons and maritime fun for all-ages.
- Hundreds of boats for sale – Get up close with a variety of watercraft including pontoons, wakesport boats, personal watercraft, inflatables, sailboats, catamarans, cruisers, yachts and much more – plus, it’s easy to climb aboard with complimentary transportation between the convention center and marina.
- SailFest at Marina del Rey – It’s a sailor’s delight with sailboats, gear and accessories to shop, plus sailing seminars, on-water lessons from top instructors, and a sailing simulator to get those feet wet before hitting the water.
- *NEW* Float-In Theater – Enjoy the boating lifestyle without even leaving the dock. Just like the drive-in theater you remember only better! Grab a seat and enjoy the sights and sounds of the water and boating lifestyle – all while sitting at the helm.
- Kids’ Zone – Keep the kiddos busy with toy boat-building, balloon artists, and fun surprises!
- Boat Smart – From Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training, where attendees get on the water to learn the ropes from USCG-certified captains, to Fred’s Shed Interactive Learning Center for the DIY boater and dozens of other seminars for all ages and levels of experience, everyone can expand their nautical know-how and prepare for fun and safety on the water.
Enter to win
*** Enter to win a family four-pack of tickets! One lucky winner will receive 4 tickets good for any day of the show, February 25-28. Tickets are good for both show locations. To enter click below. Hurry! Contest ends…2/9o/16 at Midnight.
Complimentary round trip shuttle transportation will be available between locations
When: February 25-28, 2016
Where: Los Angeles Convention Center In-water location: Burton Chace Park
1201 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles13650 Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey
Admission: $15 for adults; youth 15 and younger accompanied by an adult, and active military free.
Tickets can be purchased in advance at losangelesboatshow.com or day-of-event at the box office.
Thursday, February 25, Noon-9pm
Friday, February 26, Noon–9pm
Saturday, February 27, 10am–9pm
Sunday, February 28, 10am–6pm
Marina del Rey:
Thursday, February 25, Noon-5pm
Friday, February 26, Noon–5pm
Saturday, February 27, 10am–5pm
Sunday, February 28, 10am–5pm