If you have a little one in preschool you probably know that they have a lot of stuff that goes with them to class and that comes home from class: A change of clothes, a lunch box and endless crafts that are sent home to be framed. My daughter is very petite and often has a hard time even carrying her lunch. Therefore, I typically don’t send her to school with very much. Last week we received an adorable Bixbee backpack that literally made my daughter squeal when we opened it up. It was pink and girly and glittery, everything my daughter encompasses. Bixbee backpacks are super cute and whimsical, not to mention extremely practical.
Bixbee Backpack Features
- Contoured & padded adjustable shoulder straps
- 2 interior slip pockets house small school supplies
- Padded back panel
- Detailed with reflective material for better visibility in low light
Under the flap, there is an identification card where you can write your child’s name, grade, and school. This comes in really handy should it ever get lost.
There are also 2 side pouches to hold drinks or waterbottles.
- With every backpack purchase, Bixbee will donate a schoolbag with supplies to a kid in need.
- All products are tested PVC free, phthalate free and lead-free.
- Bixbee is the brand name as well as the name of their mascot, Bixbee the bee. He is in charge of delivering the schoolbags with supplies to kids in need.
We are over the moon with our backpack and hope you get one too. Check out their full line-up here.
For more information visit Bixbee on Facebook and Twitter.