I have my first round up for you today. A Passover Round Up with 8 Recipes. Passover is less than a month away and if you celebrate it, you know just how much effort goes into the cooking process. Why not try some new recipes this year? If you celebrate for all 8 days then this roundup should be even more enticing.
I have been drooling looking at each and every one of these recipes. All are amazing and one could be made each day or you can make several for the first night.
I must say though that the salted toffee matzah is my all time favorite and is a huge hit with kids and adults alike. Make some extra and bring it into work. You will be everyone’s favorite for weeks to come.
- Matzoh Ball Soup http://peasandcrayons.com/2012/11/matzo-ball-soup.html by peas and crayons
- Salted Toffee Matzah http://bakedbree.com/salted-toffee-matzah by baked Bree
- Moroccan Carrot Salad http://wp.me/p35ljw-1vX by May I have that recipe
- Passover Nachos http://www.busyinbrooklyn.com/passover-nachos-with-homemade-plantain-chips/ by busy in Brooklyn
- Passover Matzoh Pizza http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/03/skinny-passover-matzo-pizza.html#more by skinny taste
- Slow Cooker Brisket http://toriavey.com/toris-kitchen/2015/04/savory-slow-cooker-brisket/ by Tori’s Kitchen
- Matzah Quiche http://www.happygomarni.com/2010/03/spinach-matzah-quiche-for-passover.html by Happy Go Marni
- Potato Kugel http://www.marthastewart.com/967964/potato-kugel-gratin by Martha Stewart
For more great Spring content, be sure to check out these awesome posts written by my fellow Chosen Chix bloggers:
- Easter Recipes for the Beginner Cooks by November Sunflower
- 20 Surprisingly Easy Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs by Philzendia
- 8 Delicious Passover Recipes by Family Review Guide
- Get Out of the Kitchen This Spring With the Help of a Chicken by MomsGoodEats
- 5 Fab Staycation Ideas for Spring Break by Another Day… Another Diaper…