Knott’s Berry Farm Boysenberry Sauteed Chicken and Sausage Sandwich
Enjoy the sweet taste of Knott’s Berry Farm’s Boysenberry Sauteed Chicken and Sausage Sandwich. Packed with plenty of protein, delicious veggies and a hint a sweetness, this sandwich will have you smacking your lips and begging for seconds.
Knott’s Berry Farm Boysenberry Sautéed Chicken and Sausage Sandwich
- Four 6” French bread rolls or bread of your choice
- 8 oz . Chicken thigh meat cut into 1 ½”slices
- 8 oz . Italian sausage cut into 1 1/2 “slices cut diagonally
- ½ cup Unsalted butter
- ¼ tbs .Minced garlic
- ½ cup Onions , sliced
- ½ cup Red & green bell peppers , sliced
- 8 Provolone cheese slices
- 1 jar Berry Market Boysenberry BBQ Sauce*
In a skillet over medium heat, sauté butter and add minced garlic. Stir for 15 seconds.
Add chicken and sausage to the pan, sautéing for 5-7 mins. Add peppers and onions to the butter. If desired, add half of the BBQ sauce and sauté in pan for 2 minutes oruntil the proteinreaches a temperature of 165 degrees.
Cut roll in half long ways and place 2 slices of provolone cheese inside theroll.
Place the chicken and sausage mix on a French roll or bread of your choice.
Drizzle the BBQ sauce on top of the sandwich and serve warm.