Have you ever wondered what it is like to work on the beat or be a paramedic and arrive at an emergency situation? The Police and Firemen personnel in our community serve us 24 hours a day 7 days a week and work tirelessly to keep us safe.
So, as a thank you to all the men and women who assist in protecting life and property, Knott’s Berry Farm Theme Park is proud to offer Fire and Police Recognition Days. Starting Saturday, November 22 through Saturday, January 31, 2015, Knott’s will once again extend free Park admission to all active fire and police personnel and one guest. From November 22, 2014 – January 4, 2015 up to six additional tickets can be purchased for only $29 each. January 5 – 31 up to six additional tickets can be purchased for only $24 each.
Rules for Police and Fire Recognition Day
To participate, active fire and police personnel must:
- present valid, photo fire or law enforcement ID at Knott’s Main Gate November 22 through January 31, 2015.
- Fire or police personnel absolutely must be present.
- Fire and law enforcement badges and identification cards are acceptable only if accompanied by photo ID.
- As all IDs must reference specific fire or law enforcement duty, government-only IDs will not be accepted.
Under promotional rules, Knott’s will admit:
- sworn officers
- civilian employees and support staff from all city and county fire and law enforcement organizations plus the following
- California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- County Sheriff
- District Attorney
- U.S. Forest Service, California Department of Forestry and other wild land fire organizations; correctional facilities (prisons)
- U.S. Marshals
- ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms)
- the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- International Border Patrol; Immigration Naturalization Service (INS); Homeland Security which includes: International Border Patrol, Citizenship & Immigration, Immigration Customs Enforcement, Secret Service, FEMA,TSA
- ambulance company EMTs; and reserve or volunteer fire and law enforcement members with valid ID.
Please note that only individuals with proper photo ID specifically referencing fire or law enforcement duty will be accepted.
The following organizations are not covered by the promotion:
- retired fire and law enforcement employees
- U.S. Armed Forces, including all U.S. veterans; private law firms; reserve or volunteer fire and law enforcement members without valid ID
- American Red Cross
- California Conservation Corps.
- private security firms
- All employees with government-only IDs or without specific fire or law enforcement IDs.
For more information on Knott’s Berry Farm including Park hours, please call Knott’s Information at (714) 220-5200, visit us online at www.knotts.com or download the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app for your smartphone.