Do you love cars? Fast ones, old ones, classic ones, futuristic ones? You are in luck because The OC Auto Show is coming to Anaheim and car enthusiasts can bask in everything cars!
The show will feature more than 600 new vehicles from 35 manufacturers, 100-plus test drives, an Exotic Gallery, driving simulators, commercial trucks and vans, alternative fuel options and more. The show is owned and presented by the Orange County Automobile Dealers Association and produced by Motor Trend Auto Shows, LLC.
Thursday, October 6 Friday, October 7 Saturday, October 8 Sunday, October 9
LOCATION & PARKING
4 p.m. – 10 p.m. 12 p.m. – 10 p.m. 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Adults (13 and older) $12 Senior Citizens (62 and older) $10 Military (with any DOD ID) $10 Children (12 and younger) FREE
800 W. Katella Avenue, in Anaheim. Follow the signs for onsite convention center parking. FREE parking at Angel Stadium with shuttle, available all show days.
AUTO SHOW INFORMATION
Official Website & E-Tickets: www.AutoShowOC.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/OCAutoShow Instagram: @OCAutoShow
Free Children’s Admission Sponsored by the OC Register – All children 12 and under are admitted free all show days when accompanied by a paying adult.
Free Subscription to Motor Trend Magazine – Attendees will receive a FREE one-year subscription to Motor Trend magazine with each online ticket order or box office purchase, courtesy of the Orange County Automobile Dealers Association.
DISPLAYS & ENTERTAINMENT
There will not be a lack of anything at this show. Guest can look at 35 Major Domestic & Import Manufacturers All in One Place – From Fiat to Ferrari. The show will feature more than 600 of the latest 2017-model cars, trucks, crossovers, SUVs, alternative fuel vehicles, hybrids and exotics.
More Than 100 Vehicles To Drive – Take a spin and get a feel for the performance and handling of more than 100 new vehicles from 15 manufacturers including Acura, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Jeep®, KIA, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Ram, Toyota and Volkswagen.
Camp Jeep® Anaheim – Professional 4×4 drivers will take passengers on a thrilling interactive adventure along an off-road test track featuring the iconic Jeep® Mountain, an 18-foot, 35-degree hill climb. A collection of all- new Jeep® models will be available to experience including the Wrangler Unlimited, Wrangler Rubicon, Cherokee Trailhawk and Grand Cherokee. Additionally, children are invited to join in the fun of this interactive adventure zone with the Camp Jeep® Anaheim Kids Test Track, as well as a climbing wall.
Cars of the Future – Showgoers will be treated to a look into the future of automotive design with pre- production models and concept cars including the KIA Telluride.
Alternative Fuel Vehicles – Go green at the auto show and learn about the variety of fuel savings options available to drivers. From hydrogen fuel cell models to gas-electric hybrids, check out the latest alternative fuel options at the auto show.
Exotic Gallery – Get an up-close look at ultra-high-end exotic vehicles from top manufacturers in the Exotic Gallery. Over-the-top exotic vehicles will be showcased as “masterpieces” including the latest from Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Porsche and Bentley, courtesy of Ferrari Maserati of Newport Beach, Lamborghini McLaren of Newport Beach, Porsche Newport Beach and Bentley Newport Beach.
Commercial Trucks and Vans – More than 75 commercial work trucks and vans from top manufacturers including Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford, Hino, Isuzu, Nissan and Ram will be on display for attendees to compare in person, under one roof.
duPont REGISTRYTM LIVE – A stunning collection of premier, high-end specialty vehicles.
OC Auto Show Scavenger Hunt – Children are invited to participate in an interactive scavenger hunt where they will search the auto show floor with a special pass and collect stamps from manufacturer exhibits. Once their pass is filled with stamps, kids can turn it in for prizes at the Activities Center. Parents are encouraged to get their kids to participate with special prizes awarded each day including one month unlimited washes, showroom details, ceramic pro coating treatments and more, courtesy of Russell Fischer Luxury Car Care Centers.
Dodge Viper Racing Simulator – Get behind the wheel of a Dodge Viper in a thrilling racing simulator, right on the auto show floor!
Motor Trend Best Drivers Car Display – This special showcase will feature the magazine’s pick for best new car this year, along with several other contenders as road tested by editors for 0-60 mph speeds, 60-0 mph braking, a patented figure-eight test and rides down Highway 198 and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
Roadkill Display – The auto show will feature several vehicles from the popular automotive reality show hosted by David Frieburger and Ryan Finnegan featuring hot rods, street machines and high performance rides. This showcase will offer fans an up-close look at the Roadkill’s most popular creations!
The Los Angeles Laker Girls Meet & Greet – Meet The Los Angeles Laker Girls and snap a selfie on Saturday, October 8, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Activities Center – Stop by the auto show’s Activities Center with smart phone in hand for fun selfies to post to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
Will there be food?
YES! Food Trucks will be on display. Sample a delicious selection of tasty food truck eats, right outside the convention center.
Top Must-See Vehicles:
- Chevrolet Bolt – EPA-estimated 238 miles per charge; customizable 10.2” diagonal color touch-screen
- Fiat 124 Spider – The stylish Italian roadster offers up a 160-hp turbo engine, suspension tuning andconvertible top.
- Ford Shelby GT350 – An engine that delivers 300-hp and three new color options including Ruby Red
Metallic, Lightning Blue and Grabber Blue.
- Hyundai Ioniq – Both the electric and hybrid electric models of Hyundai’s Ioniq line will turn heads on the show floor. The hybrid offers a 104-hp gas engine, a 43-hp electric motor and six-speed transmission. From the EV model, consumers can expect a 118-hp electric motor and an estimated 155- mile range.
- Infiniti Q60 – A front and rear “zero lift” design helps keep the Q60 stable at high speeds; eye-inspired LED headlights give a provocative stare seen from the front and side; and low hood height offers clear road views.
- Jaguar F-TYPE SVR – A 575-hp engine and 516 pound-feet of torque make this the most powerful Jaguar in the world, in limited production.
- KIA Telluride Concept – Don’t miss the west coast debut of this concept, a full-sized SUV with a plug-in- hybrid powertrain featuring a 3.5-liter direct-injected 270-hp V-6 and a 130-hp electric motor.
- KIA Niro – A compact crossover, the Niro offer a hybrid powertrain featuring a gas engine and an electric motor; estimated fuel economy of 50 mpg.
- Range Rover SV Autobiography Dynamic – Land Rover brings luxury to its powerful SUV equipped with a 550-horsepower, 5.0-liter and supercharged V-8 engine.
- Toyota Prius Prime – Unveiled earlier this year, a larger battery pack extends the EV range powered by Toyota’s first dual motor drive system that lets drivers run on electricity, gas or both.
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack – All-wheel driving and off-road styling hit the road with Volkswagen’s all-new Golf Alltrack.