8 Tips For Halloween Horror Nights
- Arrive Early! Gates to HHN ticket holders open 5:30 . Take into consideration parking and walking through Citywalk. That all takes time.
- You do not have to rush to the opening show. It takes place every 45 mins
- Start at lower lot and work upwards.
- Make sure you get on the terror Tram before 9pm
- Get the Espress tickets. Maze lines get long, and express lane is worth it/
- You can save the Jabbawockeez for last. Their last show is at 1:30 am.
- If you have a valid annual pass, use it day of for extra early entry (2pm) & enjoy some food & drinks
- THE BIGGEST TIP OF THE NIGHT IS TO TURN OFF YOUR AIR DROP! You will be bombarded with vulgar pics if you do not.
Types of Admission
There are 6 different admission choices when it comes to Halloween Horror Nights. If you are only attending 1 night, I absolutely recommend you spend the extra money on an express pass. In my opinion only, There is quite literally no other way to enjoy HHN and get everything done in one night. Without it you will spend 1.5-2 hours in line PER Maze which means you peobably will not get all the mazes in or you will have to miss a show, or food, or scare zones. Here are the op
- Halloween Horror Nights General Admission – $72 – $102. Save up to $40 on select nights when you buy online!
- Halloween Horror Nights Universal Express – $199 – $329. Enjoy one (1) admission to Halloween Horror Nights and one-time express access to each house/ride/attraction.
- Halloween Horror Nights Universal Express Unlimited – $239 – $369. Enjoy one (1) admission to Halloween Horror Nights and unlimited express access (per day) to each house/ride/attraction.
- Halloween Horror Nights After 2 PM Day/Night – $112 – $152. Enjoy After 2:00 p.m. Daytime General Admission to the Park and same-day evening admission to Halloween Horror Nights.
- Halloween Horror Nights After 2 PM Day/Night Universal Express – $249 – $389. Enjoy After 2 p.m. Daytime General Admission to the Park and same-day evening admission to Halloween Horror Nights. Ticket includes one-time express access to each ride, attraction and seated show during the day PLUS one-time express access to each house/ride/attraction during Halloween Horror Nights.
- Halloween Horror Nights R.I.P. Tour – $339 – $469. Exclusive guided VIP tour, plus Unlimited Universal Express & more
The Weekend: After Hours
Silent. Merciless. Relentless. There’s nobody like Michael Myers. And if your scream squad is ready, this year, you can gather together and face the terror of Halloween from the very beginning.
The Horrors of Blumhouse
Universal Monsters: Legends Collide
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
La Llorona: The Weeping Woman
Scarecrow: The Reaping
Universal Horror Hotel
Sinister Scare Zones
Don’t miss the Jabawockees returning to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood. They have an all-new show featuring their unique mix of dance, special effects, music and humor. This is a high-energy live show with gravity-defying choreography, stunning special effects, heavy-hitting music, and of course their iconic masks.
Food At HHN
Tip: If you can get into the park early, eat first. This will eliminate any time standing around that you will need for Mazes if you have general admission. Or if you know of a friend who is inside the park before you see if they can order your food for you in advance.
Guests can feed their fear at select dining locations during Universal Halloween Horror Nights. A few things I tried over the weekend were a Lime Margarita.
Tip: You cannot bring any water into the park, however, you can bring an EMPTY water bottle in .