A FREE VALENTINE PRINTABLE FOR YOU!
I recently purchased some darling digital scrapbook papers and I felt creative enough to create a little valentine printable! These are 4×6 so you can order some though your local print lab or just on card stock at home. Write directly on the valentine and gift to a loved one!
VALENTINE PHOTO CHECKLIST
Also, as Valentine’s Day is such a sweet holiday, especially with kids, thought I’d share a little checklist of images to capture this month:
1. Valentine cards that you give out. Have a child hold the valentines in his hands and take a shot!
2. Exchanging of cards. If you volunteer at a classroom party, capture the love!
3. All the Valentines RECEIVED. Little guy a total charmer who came home with 20 gifts? Capture that pile!
4. Flowers….red roses…tulips…all of them. Such happy colors in red, pink, or white.
5. Candlelight dinner. Whether it’s a family of just two or a family full of kids, I’ve been seeing cute ideas for a candlelight dinner set with fancy plates and glasses. A romantic evening to share with those you love, even the little ones!
6. Fun dates. Take that camera on a fun date with your loved one, capture the moment.
7. If a photographer (such as myself) offers a theme Valentine session, take advantage of it! Kids look SO darling with some Valentine props.
8. Valentine Decor around the house
9. Heart shapes….whether it’s food, paper, crafts or chocolate!
10. Hugs and kisses…siblings, parents, friends…capture that expression of love.