No one creates a magical family vacation experience like the Disney Springs Resorts Area Hotels in the Walt Disney World® Resort, and now is the perfect time to book that long-awaited escape with exceptional rates for stays in your choice of six Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels. With rates starting as low as $76 per night*, a stay at any of these hotels has the added benefit of a complimentary bus shuttle to all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks (check individual hotels for bus information), plus a “Passport to Savings” booklet featuring discounts and specials from Disney Springs® merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining, and advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® golf courses. Make your Disney Springs Resorts Area Hotels room reservation at https://disneyspringshotels.com/magic21/.
With all that the Walt Disney World® theme parks and Disney Springs® has to offer, the decision is easy to plan your stay at one of the six Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels. Situated on Walt Disney World Resort property, all six hotels are ideally located within easy walking distance to Disney Springs®, which now features more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment establishments. This includes exceptional dining options — ranging from casual fare to extraordinary restaurants by renowned James Beard Award-winning chefs – as well as outstanding shopping, unique attractions, and numerous choices to enjoy outdoor entertainment. Among the new offerings at Disney Springs® are Gideon’s Bake House, Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brews, M&M’s Store, Rustic Cuff new pop-up location, and Fit 2 Run is back in a new location.
In addition to their convenient location and exceptional values starting at only $76 per night*, the six Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels are known for their first-class facilities and on-site amenities. Additional benefits of staying at one of the six hotels include the ability to purchase Disney Theme Park Tickets at the hotels’ website, www.disneyspringshotels.com and at their Guest Service’s Desk.
2021 Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket Offers include a 4-Day Ticket for only $199 + tax (only $50/day), OR a 3-Day Ticket for only $179 + tax, OR a 2-Day Ticket for only $149 + tax. Both a Theme Park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid admission for the same park, on the same date, are required for each person, ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability. Create the perfect Disney Theme Park experience today! Purchase tickets at https://disneyspringshotels.com/magic21/.
For families that like to enjoy multiple theme parks, Park Hopper® is available, allowing the guest to visit more than one park per day. Guests must make a Theme Park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit. Guests will be able to visit a second park starting at 2 pm, subject to the park’s capacity limitations.
To take advantage of these Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ special rates, book your stay now through March 28, 2021 for travel between now and June 18, 2021. These special rates are:
- B Resort & Spa – room rates from $79 per night;
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – room rates from $78 per night;
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – room rates from $109 per night (promo code V2);
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – room rates from $89 per night (promo code V2);
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – room rates from $79 per night;
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – room rates from $76 per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, https://disneyspringshotels.com/magic21/. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. Resort fees, taxes, gratuities and daily parking, if applicable, are not included in above rates. This room rate offer is not valid with any other offer or promotion, or on existing reservations, or for groups.
Discover exciting new offerings as well as the classic favorites at Walt Disney World® Resort. For a quick glimpse at what you’ll enjoy at the Magic Kingdom®Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, or Epcot® visit here: https://disneyspringshotels.com/magic21/.
Theme Park Highlights:
- Magic Kingdom® Park – Enjoy whimsical Character Cavalcades throughout the day, with some favorite Disney friends appearing along the parade route. Explore your favorite iconic attractions including the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Pirates of the Caribbean and “It’s a Small World”.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios® — The whole family will love Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – a new adventure! Plus, you can take an adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge; or the very popular Toy Story Land with Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar where you can fly on the back of banshee, hike amid floating mountains or take a mystical boat into a bioluminescent rainforest! You will explore a lush African savanna on Kilimanjaro Safaris and have a quacking good time with Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Launchhpad McQuack on Donald’s Dino Boat Bash!
- EPCOT® — Celebrate the arts and savor culinary creations at the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, Jan 8 – Feb 22, 2021. Enjoy a hang-gliding adventure across the globe, or board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle! Plus, the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is only a month away, debuting March 3 and continuing through July 5. This annual family favorite includes gorgeous topiaries of Disney characters, 20 stunning garden areas throughout the park, more than 20 outdoor kitchens featuring specialty cuisine and libations, live music daily and more.
*Room rates are based on availability and do not include applicable taxes and fees. Some blackout dates may apply and availability may be limited. Daily parking fee, (if applicable), and gratuities are not included. This offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, reservations, or for groups.